sexta-feira, 12 de outubro de 2007

Pulp Fiction - Tempo de Violência (Parte 5/7)

13 - Flowers On The Wall - The Statler Brothers
Youtube

I've keep hearin' you're concerned about my happiness
But all that thought you're givin' me is conscience I guess
If I were walkin' in your shoes I wouldn't worry none
While you and your friends're worryin' bout me I'm havin' lots of fun

Chorus:
Countin' flowers on the wall that don't bother me at all
Playin' solitare till dawn with a deck of fifty one
Smokin' cigarettes and watchin' Captain Kangaroo
Now don't tell me I've nothing to do

Last night I dressed in tails pretended I was on the town
As long as I can dream it's hard to slow this swinger down
So please don't give a thought to me I'm really doin' fine
You can always find me here and havin' quite a time

Chorus

It's good to see you I must go I know I look a fright
Anyway my eyes are not accustomed to this light
And my shoes are not accustomed to this hard concrete
So I must go back to my room and make my day complete

Chorus

Don't tell me I've nothing to do

14 - Personality Goes A Long Way - Diálogo

Cena do Filme

VINCENT - Thanks a bunch. (to Jules, who's nursing his coffee) Want a sausage?
JULES - Naw, I don't eat pork.
VINCENT - Are you Jewish?
JULES - I ain't Jewish man, I just don't dig on swine.
VINCENT - Why not?
JULES - They're filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals.
VINCENT - Sausages taste good. Pork chops taste good.
JULES - A sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie. I'll never know 'cause even if it did, I wouldn't eat the filthy motherfucker. Pigs sleep and root in shit. That's a filthy animal. I don't wanna eat nothin' that ain't got enough sense to disregard its own feces.
VINCENT - How about dogs? Dogs eat their own feces.
JULES - I don't eat dog either.
VINCENT - Yes, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?
JULES - I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy, but they're definitely dirty. But a dog's got personality. And personality goes a long way.
VINCENT - So by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he's cease to be a filthy animal? Is that true?
JULES - We'd have to be talkin' 'bout one motherfuckin' charmin' pig. I mean he'd have to be ten times more charmin' than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I'm sayin'?

15 - Surf Rider - The Lively Ones
Instrumental
Youtube

16 - Ezekiel 25:17 - Monólogo

Cena do Filme

Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Um comentário:

luiza disse...

haja paciência pra catar tudo isso... eita!