sábado, 13 de outubro de 2007

Pulp Fiction - Tempo de Violência (Parte 6/7)

17 - Since I First Met You - The Robins
Amostra do last.fm

My nights don't seem so endless
My days don't seem so bad
I'm walking on a cloud
And there's music in the air
I feel just like a livewire
I've been thrilled to head through
Since I first met you

Those stars that shine tonight
Seem so more clear and bright
The world seem fresh and sweet
My life seems more complete
Through the lonely years
I find my dreams are coming true
Since I first met you

I prayed to the Lord above
To send me someone to love
And my Lord, my prayers were in despair
Cause I opened up my eyes
And you were there

Now my heart is no longer empty
Those happy days are here
My face is full of gladness
My eyes said no more tears
I found myself a new love
And last I found a true love
Honey, now that I have you
Now that I have you

18 - Rumble - Link Wray and His Ray Men
Instrumental
Youtube

19 - Strawberry Letter #23 - Brothers Johnson
Amostra do last.fm

Hello, my love
I heard a kiss from you
Red magic satin playing near, too

All through the morning rain
I gaze - the sun doesn't shine -
Rainbows and waterfalls run through my mind

In the garden - I see west
Purple shower, bells and tea
Orange birds and river cousins dressed in green

Pretty music I hear - so happy
And loud - blue flower echo
From a cherry cloud

Feel sunshine sparkle pink and blue
Playgrounds will laugh
if you try to ask
Is it cool?, is it cool?

If you arrive and don't see me
I'm going to be with my baby
I am free - flying in her arms, over the sea

Stained window, yellow candy screen
See speakers of kite - with velvet roses diggin' freedom flight

A present from you - Strawberry letter 22
The music plays, I sit in for a few

Ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...

A present from you - Strawberry letter 22
The music plays, I sit in for a few

Ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...

20 - Out of Limits - The Marketts
Instrumental
Youtube

Um comentário:

Ana Caroline Chaves disse...

amo mtoooooooooooo pulp fiction!!! arrasou no post!!!
bjos